Friday, July 25, 2008

One Week

Well, it's been a week since Baby B was born. Life is slowly finding a rhythm. SLOWLY. We've had tons of guest and I can't keep up with my phone calls. But I promised pictures and pictures you shall have!

I was scheduled for my c-section at 10ish but Nickel, my parents, and dear friend Angie kept me entertained. Here I am pretending not to be scared out of my mind. Actually, Nickel said he was going to help the dr since they gave him that cool suit to wear but all he could find was a plastic spoon.
Baby B didn't like the nurses but stopped crying for daddy.
Peanut is obsessed with her baby brother. I'm not sure what that thing on her head is, something she made at VBS though. I was very thankful she wanted to go to VBS that week. It gave her something to do in the evenings


Happy to be holding my baby b on the outside!

5 comments:

Suzy-Q said...

I can't wait to sniff his little blondie head and kiss his piggie toes!!

Beautiful Babies!!

Bee said...

AWW, Les, he is beautiful!!

Doozie said...

he is adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

yer not too bad yerself :)

R said...

So cute!!! I want one!!!

You both look beautiful. Congrats.

Whistle Britches said...

so, what's been going on with you?????????????