Saturday, June 28, 2008

36 weeks and 2 days

Last week I cried. Working part time is wonderful and horrible all at the same time. I like the few hours and still getting a pay check. I hate waking up and going to work and dealing with people. But I guess this is true for any job.

So at 1:00 I clocked out and walked out to my car. I opened the door and attempted to get in. But I couldn't. Why? You ask. Well, I simply could NOT lift my right foot high enough and extend it into my car. I tried again, same results. I became frustrated and tears started welling up. Yeah, hormones can hit you at any time because not on a hormonal high I wouldn't have cried over that!

Finally, after thinking about this for a little bit I turned around, lifted my foot the other direction and BACKED into my car. I'm sure this is quite a sight to see and no, there will be no pictures of this. This kid better come soon, that's all I'm sayin.

No comments: