Friday, February 04, 2011

Butter the Magician...

I must remember to pick up batteries next time I'm at the store so I can take pictures of Peanut and Butter. They're growing up so fast and I'm missing capturing the best parts of their childhood in photographic memories.

Tonight would've made a funny picture and should the opportunity arise again for a picture such as this I will try my best to capture the moment.

My son, my  baby, Butter he was playing and being cute as a bug full of life and energy. First he brought me Good Night Moon, one of our favorite children's books. But he didn't really want me to read the book. We just skipped around and found the "Old Lady whispering hush" and said "Shh". He likes that part best. Did I mention I was in the bathroom when he brought me this book. Yeah. not taking a picture of THAT moment, so don't worry.

Later as I was laying on the couch reading a book while he played around me. He picked up his foam sword and came to where I was and began to saw me in half. SAW ME IN HALF. He's two years old and my knowledge has never seen a circus act or anyone being sawn (or is it sawed) in two. What's up with this? Are boys just born knowing this stuff?

I've noticed he likes to cover things up with his little white blanket lately too. I might freak out if he said "Abracadabra". But now that I think about that I think I remember Bugs Bunny saying "Abracadabra" and "Hocus Pocus" in one of the cartoons Butter loves to watch so maybe that wouldn't freak me out so much.

But one thing is for sure. It's feels like a two-ring circus around here some days.

No comments: