Monday, June 04, 2012

New Friends

I saw one of those eCard greetings on Facebook this morning that made me laugh. It has some inappropriate language so I won't post it, but the top part said, "I wish my house wasn't is such a disaster all the time, but folks won't quit writing good books and making cheap wine." I could care less about the cheap wine, but the good books are hard for me to put down.

But I recently discovered months ago and happily ignored until now, that several of my links are to people who a.) aren't there anymore and site has been disabled b.)haven't posted anything in an eon and have no plans to either or c.)I don't remember why I linked to them in the first place.

So I plan to go through my little list over yonder and see what needs taken down.

BUT

You knew there was going to be a but, didn't you? I've got several links that really must be added to the links tab and that is by far the most important news of this update.

But for now check out my friends Christy and Katie who will soon be added!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Yay for new friends! And good books.

Katie said...

thanks leslee! =)

katie said...

thanks leslee! =)