Monday, November 18, 2013

Love is in the Air

The Boy Who Doesn't Talk (much) has a girlfriend.

The Boy has a hard time with transition. He doesn't like going to P.E., Music, the cafeteria, or recess. He would happily play in the classroom all day. One particular day when the teachers were insisting on fresh air a little girl took The Boy's hand and together they ran all over the playground. The Boy isn't overly fond of touching. This was significant. The teachers told me this girl would probably be moving into their classroom soon.

Today, Nickel asked me if The Boy told me about his girlfriend. He hadn't so of course I asked. She gave him some conversation hearts today. Apparently she is pretty and has brown hair like Mama. He's not giving up her name though. Somethings are private.

I will, of course, ask his teachers tomorrow.

He reminds me of Peanut at this age and the time Pokes Fan proposed. Such a fun age. 

No comments: