Someone needs to remind my husband that when the weather gets crappy outside all he needs to do is send me some flowers and I'll be all better.
But since he hasn't, you get to read me whine! Lucky you!
I hate cold weather.
10 reasons why I hate cold weather:
10. My feet get cold
09. My hands get cold
08. My nose gets cold and red and sometimes runny
07. Having to wear extra clothes (more clothes make you look bulky and I look bulky enough)
06. The secretary (who controls the heating and cooling of my office) could go by the name "Flashy" and we're not talking about flashing people....think about it. Ok, you need help... she's getting older.... oh never mind!
05. Wearing socks (you can't see my cool tattoo if I'm wearing socks)
04. Cold wind (it hurts!)
03. Frost or ice covered car windows (takes too long to defrost and I never think about it until I'm heading out the door with Peanut in tow)
02. Dry skin (I have dry skin anyway but it's worse in the winter)
01. It's freakin' COLD! Enough said.