Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Fun Little Meme

1. A Place You've Visited and Your Favorite Thing there. Ohio- I went with a highschool friend one summer. I really liked seeing all the old houses and tried to imagine what it was like when they were built.

2. Country You'd Like to Visit and Why Italy- I've always wanted to experience the way of life there.

3. A Place From History You'd Like to Visit and Why I'd have liked to have known my grandmother as a little girl. To experience the things she did.

4. A Place You Know a Lot About I'm most familiar with my dreams. Beyond that I don't know enough about anywhere.

5. A Place You'd Like to Learn More About England in the 1800's.

6. A Fictional Place You'd Like to Visit Pemberly, but only if I were Elizabeth Bennett

You are welcome to play along. Let me know if you do!

5 comments:

HeyJules said...

Great answers, Leslee!

Leslee said...

Yes, Susie, you're right that is fiction, but that doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't try to make it blissful!

Jenn said...

I like your answer to number 3.

Jan said...

I love that you would want to have your grandmother's experiences. That is really, really cool. Also, you're so right about Pemberly.

I may play along, but I'd have to steal two of your answers!!

Leslee said...

You're more then welcome to use some of my answers Jan!