Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My So-Called Life

Nothing exciting is going on in my life right now. I'm disappointed. I'm in baby mode and well, my husband isn't. He's so mean! And just because he's so mean he's at home with a fever and breakfast coming back up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally bought some shoes to wear to the wedding that's coming up in a couple of weeks. They cost $60. I don't like them $60 bucks worth but oh well. I'll take what I get and not throw a fit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of weddings, I worked my last wedding for the year and possibly ever. I'm tired of dealing with bridesmaids that think they are entitled. They're not. I quit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peanut is playing soccer again. This year they chose to be called the Bratz. I'm a firm believer that your kids will act like what you call them (yes, names have meaning) so I'm a little fearful of the girls being called Bratz. I'm not going to stress over it though. This year we have a ref. This is good because some of the teams we played last year cheated and now they can't. We also have a bigger field and net. This is good because some of our girls (read: Peanut) has a lead foot and tends to over shoot the little goals.

I'll post some pictures when I actually remember to take my camera to the game. Maybe this weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of this weekend I'm going to do a yard sale. I hate yard sales. I never have enough to actually have a yard sale, but my mother-in-law is having one and she's invited 4 or 5 other women to throw stuff in it. Now I can sell all that crap that's been collecting dust for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like GOING to yard sales, but having them is no fun. G'luck.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me? Did you say you were in "Baby Mode"? What should I be reading into that, Leslee?!

Girl said...

Oooo...can you come hold a yard sale for TB and I?

Leslee said...

Heather, thanks for visiting!!

Madcap, Cliff Note's version: I want a baby and he doesn't.

Girl, you're welcome to come throw so stuff in the sale too. That is if you want to bring it all the way to Oklahoma!

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Baby mode ... does this mean you're crawling around and using a pacifier?