Friday, November 03, 2006

A little out of character? Maybe not.

My dear friend Susie at the Gobhole has inspired me. Not sure that's a good thing. Perhaps we can take a vote. For those of you that think this following post is good raise your hands.
Hmm... I see.

Ok, here's the product of my inspiration.


She posted this picture (and gave me permission to post it here) and upon seeing this picture the radio inside my head changed from the sweet calm music to Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back" only some of the words changed, here is what played in my head:

Oh my ga, Becky, look at that buck
It is so big
It looks like one of those hunter guys trophys
Who understands those hunter guys
They only get dressed up to climb a tree, ok?
I mean that buck
It's just so big
I can't believe it's so pointy
It's just out thereI mean, it's gross
Look, it's just so ugly
I like big bucks and I can not lie
You other hunters can't deny
That when a deer walk under shakin’ that tail
And a large rack on that head
You wake up
Wanna pick up that gun
Cuz you notice that buck it needs a good stuffin’
And on the wall to hang.
Deep in the woods it’s walking
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna kill ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that rack you got
You so horny
Ooh, rub all of that fur
You say you wanna get in my truck
Well stand still, stand still cuz I'm goona kill ya.

About the time I got to the end of the first verse I was able to change the song. Probably a good thing. I think I'll go look for my pretty blue pills....

3 comments:

Suzy-Q said...

here Les, let me get you a glass of water.....

you are hilarmious!!!

Girl said...

Wow...you are amazing...

As is Will Farrell up there pounding away at the cowbell!! Superb!!

HeyJules said...

Girl, you crack me up!