Thursday, December 08, 2005

Phone call to God

Hello God, this is Leslee. ....

Oh, you already knew that? Ok, well, I was calling to see if you could turn the AC up a little bit. I'm a bit cold down here...

Yes.......

You're right, I should stop complaining..........

You're right I'll gripe even louder if the mosquitos aren't killed off this year and we have double next year.

Yes Sirthat's true too...

Yes Sir you have always taken great care of me....

Thank you Sir.....

Have a good day....

Yes Sir.....

I love you too.....

Bye.



There you have it folks, I tried and got turned down. Winter's here to stay.

3 comments:

Girl said...

It is interesting that you say "Durn the AC down"...for a second there I thought you wanted it colder!!

Cindy said...

Dang! I was so hoping that this cold snap was miraculously the end of winter and we could move on.

I don't like winter anymore!

Steph Youstra said...

That's great .... love the post!