Friday, December 30, 2005

Post #126

Happy New Year's everyone. Ok, so I'm a couple of days early but by the time my life gets back into a normal routine it will be 2006.

Where have I been? I know I managed to post yesterday, but it was only because I made myself sit down at the computer to let ya'll know I was still alive. I've even tried to read a couple around the blogsphere and post a comment here and there. Well, to answer the question on everyone's mind, I've been on a vacation of a sorts this week.

At OCC we have what's refered to as "work lite" this week. Meaning if you have work to do, come and do it. If you don't have any work to do stay home and relax, we'll still pay you. This means that I've slept in all week. Took my time to get ready, went to the office for a couple hours then spent the rest of the day/night with my family. Monday and today I didn't go to the office at all. Not that I spent the whole day sitting at home eating bon bons watching soaps, nope I've been a busy girl and I MIGHT tell you about it next week.

So if you don't hear from me from a couple of days fear not, I'm still here and when I get back to normal I'll catch up on all my friends' lives!

Peace and Blessings!

2 comments:

Madcap said...

Bright, Bold, Brave New Year, Leslee!

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Happy New Year! May 2006 bring you more rawhide than all the years before it.