Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lazy

You know what I hate? I hate when I'm in a great mood and I feel like I'm on top of the world and nothing's going to pull me down then just a few days later I've lost all my motivation and I turn into a lazy couch potato. What's up with that? Why is that?

So, that's what I've been doing for the last couple of days. Sure I managed to go to the grocery store tonight, but only because I wanted some better food then I had in my cubbords.

I want to loose weight, who doesn't? I get all motivated and exercise like it's going out of style then all of a sudden I'm too tired or it just doesn't sounds appealing to me.

Anyway, I hope ya'll are doing well and staying motivated. Maybe I need a girls lunch out this week. Anyone intersted? I'd call you, but I'm too lazy.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Hormones stink. Motivation runs dry..but I'm over at Spark People.com. It's the motivation I need to lose. You might like it.

By the way, come over for lunch tommorrow. I can't wait to chat. :o)

Girl said...

I want lunch!!

Until that time when we can actually PLAN lunch...chin up. We have all been there with feeling lethargic and apathetic. The trick is not hating yourself for being there and not getting stuck there forever.

Anonymous said...

Yup, dem hormoans. I was nearly comatose myself yesterday.

jo(e) said...

Well, I'd love to come to lunch but I think it would be kind of a long drive for me ....

Cindy said...

I wish I would have read this sooner. I would have made plans for us this week.

I already have lunch plans today but Friday I'm taking Lisa to the orthodontist in Perry and should be back in town around lunch time. Maybe we could do something then?? How late can you go? I can't guarantee what time we'll be back but I would think by 12:30 or 1.

Let me know if you wanna go somewhere. Pick the place.

Leslee said...

Sure Cindy! Give me a call on your way back from Perry! Like Mexican?