Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weekend Update

Hey Kids. Just got home and wanted to touch in with you all. It's been days since I last posted so I thought I'd make this extra special by including pictures!!! Hold on tight, the weekend will fly by and be over before you know it!
First off, here's me and the Peanut as we were heading east Thursday night. Nickel was driving and threatened to turn around if I took a picture of him driving a dodge. Shhh... don't tell him I told you about him driving a dodge. He's a Chevy man and pretty much dislikes the others.

Friday morning we took a little road trip to Greenleaf State Park near Fort Gibson (sorry Aunt Josefina we didn't have time to stop and say hi). Me thinks this will be our future vacation spot. This weekend would have been perfect for camping. It wasn't busy the weather was perfect. Too bad we didn't have time to fish.

Saturday was the big wedding. Here's a picture of me with the beautiful bride. Look... my dress zipped! The wedding was held at her parents house in Eastern Oklahoma. The weather could not have been more perfect, the couple more happy, or the weekend any better!

My brother and his wife dropped their three kids off at my parents house Saturday night. Caleb is autistic and kept wanting to go in the woods behind my parents house so after lunch today I went him, his big sister and Peanut on their "nature walk". There's a fence around my parent's land but that doesn't mean Caleb won't try to climb over it if left alone. My parents have about an acre and a half land and about half an acre behind their house is wooded. The kids love it as much as I did when I was growing up. They kept making up their own little "trails" which were nothing more then a clear spot surrounded by little trees adjacent to another clear spot.


Two tired little girls driving home after an exhausting weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

might i be the first to say, you look gorgeous in that dress!! how fun for you.


and for nickel

BOWTIE

just had to get that out

HeyJules said...

What a great weekend! Love the pics, Leslee. Looks like you all had a great time.

You certainly beat my staying at home all weekend sniffling and coughing. :-(

Leslee said...

Thanks Susie!

Sorry you were sick Jules, that's the pits!!! Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and the little lady had a great time. And your dress zipped - hooray! You looked lovely, so did the bride.

Suzy-Q said...

*sniff* that's ok if you didn't stop by....just don't let it happen again!!

great dress! hooooooray for you for the zzzziiiipp!

sounds like you had a full, fun and fantastic weekend. i love it when that happens!

Whistle Britches said...

I hope you're not really "driving home". You've got your eyes closed.

Leslee said...

As you can see I'm on the right. Peanut was suppose to be driving but daddy had to take over when she fell asleep.