Friday, October 13, 2006

Well, the good news is...

...I had just dropped Peanut off at school so I was alone.

...no one was hurt.

...a really nice lady stopped and helped me out by calling the police and making sure I was ok.

...Peanut was at school.

...Nickel knows every salvage, tow, paint, and repair place in the county.

...no one was hurt.

...safety glass holds together pretty well.

...no one was hurt.

...the wheel isn't bent.

...Peanut wasn't there because I couldn't have taken care of her because I was having an emotional break down myself.

The bad news...to be continued...

9 comments:

HeyJules said...

Oh Leslee! Thank God you are okay and that Peanut was NOT in the car!

Oh my goodness...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Leslee, I'm so glad you're alright.

Suzy-Q said...

DON'T DO THAT TO US YOUNG LADY!!!!

I am glad you are ok and not hurt. Whatever damage to your car can be repaired, you however are a one-of-a-kind!!

Whistle Britches said...

Okay sister quit scaring us.
glad your bloggin' finger's not brokern.

Dr. Mike Kear said...

{{hug}}

Anonymous said...

yu ruined a chevy? i'm just kidding.....i hate this kind of stuff, cause its scary. so i hope you can gather your wits about you and spill it soon

Girl said...

Oh goodness. I am glad you weren't hurt.

Hopefully the emotional stress of it all will disapate quickly.

Cindy said...

OMG, Leslee! Don't leave us like this!!

Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Oh Leslee, be careful, I Know you were relieved Peanut wasn't with you, but be safe.