Friday, September 23, 2005

Shopping

I have a love/hate relationship with shopping. I love to buy other people stuff and see the expression on their face when I got something that's "perfect" but I HATE shopping for clothes for me.

Today, I went shopping for J and J's wife, as Nickel calls them. J and J's wife aren't actually married, not yet anyway. Their wedding is in one week! The shower though, is Sunday afternoon. I went to Dillards, where I knew she had registered. Printed out the list of 50 billion items she wants and started. Luckily there was a very nice lady there to help me. Usually I don't let the sales people help me, but this one was perfect. Not pushy, but pointed me in the direction of where everything should be and let me go off to make decisions for myself. My friend has picked out beautiful things and I'm sure she'll be pleased to her new stuff.

Happy Friday to everyone. May your day be blessed with smiles!

No comments: