Sunday, February 12, 2006

Birthday


I had a WONDERFUL birthday! My "sweet" Peanut woke me up at 8:30 because she was afraid I would over sleep and miss a minute of my birthday. Then her and her daddy decided to go get donuts for breakfast but not before hooking the playstation up to the tv in the living room so I could watch the movie I bought myself "Just Like Heaven". It was every bit as good as I thought it would be and a perfect chick flick! I got to watch almost the whole thing before Nickel and Peanut got home. When they arrived they brought me the prettiest potted purple tulips! I'll plant them later on the year after I've got my usefulness out of them and enjoy them forever! Around noon I finally took a shower and got out of my pajamas. My husband took us to a resturant outside of town and we had the best barbeque in the whole world (or at least the known-to-me world). We stopped at Lowes on the way home to look at kitchen sinks because we need to replace ours and lawnmowers. Then we went on home. Around 3 or so I put my pajamas back on and cuddled up on the couch and watched my movie again. It was a wonderful day and I highly recommend spending your birthday like this!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog, but still wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! Glad you had a wonderful day!

Madcap said...

Happy Birthday, Baby!

jo(e) said...

Happy Birthday!

Pilot Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Leslee! You young thing! :) What a wonderful way to spend your day! I can't think of any way to make it better!

Dr. Mike Kear said...

Don't you love how blogger automatically updates your age?

Happy birthday, my friend!

HeyJules said...

Leslee, what a wonderful birthday you had! You're so very blessed!

Cindy said...

Leslee,
Sorry I missed your birthday. That was not my intention. I was sick as a dog the last 4 days.

Glad you had a good one. Bet you were out near me when you were eating that BBQ!

Leslee said...

Cindy I'm sorry that you were ill this weekend. That's never fun especially on the weekends. I yes, I bet I was pretty close to you when I was having my BBQ!

Jules, thank you!

Mike,yes, Blogger is good about keeping their records current.

Claire, thank you!