Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Scoop


Ok, here's the dill-e-o, my blogger anniversary is this weekend so I'm putting together a year end post. Don't get your hopes up, it's not that great. But, because of that I don't have any other time to talk about what's going on in my life (um, as if there was anything in my life to talk about right now...). But, because I have site meters I know that there are a few of you that check out my site every day or so and I don't want to leave you hanging to here's a funny picture to tide you over until the other post is finished. Put your clever caption in the comment section and make us all laugh!

8 comments:

HeyJules said...

I wonder if that dumb blonde, Barbie, realizes we've made off with her car yet??? Now where'd that good looking GI Joe guy run off to???

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

What? I thought you said we were going to the 'Vette for our checkups.

Suzy-Q said...

Ida know Bunny....I think we made a wrong turn back there by the daisies!

James said...

"The Redigned Volkswagon Rabbit"

Jenn said...

"Mystery #4, they left the house with only two bunnies in the car. What happened?"

"After making a killing in Peep sales, the Easter Bunny could finally afford his dream car."

I don't think I can top my caption last week...

Leslee said...

Gee, Emma, I just don't think I can figure out Mystery #4 there...

thankyoudarlin said...

"And we'll have bun, bun, bun, till our daddy takes our t-bird away!"

will smama said...

"I just hate what riding in convertibles does to my hare."