Monday, August 22, 2005

Thank you friend

Through this blog I have met some wonderful people. Sure, we may not know what each other looks like, except for the small picture icons we list from time to time, but I still count these people as friends.

Today I visited one such friend and encourage you to go read for yourself what she has written in her blog Inexpugnable. It was powerful to me. Today she wrote about what other people have said about making our enemies into demons. I realized today that that is exactly what I have been doing to a coworker. I've begun to see him as all bad and a larger then life monster in my mind. When, truthfully, he isn't. Sure he's annoying and crawls under my skin but it's nothing that my GOD can't handle.

So to my new friend who's writing today was God inspired for me, THANK YOU!

No comments: